Walking, Photographing and Recording
Walking in nature
- Taking 360 degree pictures, recording the sounds, voicing one’s thoughts on a recording.
- A word, question, or problem that comes to mind.
- Giving a name to the recording right after it is made.
- Clearing the mind
- Experiencing through the body, focusing on the embodied experience in the world, and generating thoughts through this process.
- Simultaneous multimodal practice and reflection.
- Collecting a multimodal archive, where visual memory, sound and language come together to bring back the experience of a specific moment.
- Intertwining of different parts of one’s life: work/study and personal life.
Article on the topic coming out later
Author: Tormod Anundsen, University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway.