A Personal Running Practice
Running 5 kilometers three times a week
- Running as a place of reflection
- A private practice possibility for anyone
- Reflection with students: discussing how personal projects may also be meaningful for others, when sharing experiences by talking about personal practices.
- Possibility for anyone to create a private practice that fits well into their own life
- May be used as a given task to students
- For example, within a week, walk a certain route each day, document a chosen location in the same fashion each time
- Or, create your own everyday life practice
Author: Lisbet Skregelid, University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway.